Team Associated's popular Nitro TC3 Ready-to-Run, winner of Radio Control Car Action's 2003 "Reader's Choice" award, has been updated with even more of the features you've been asking for.
We upgraded to a more powerful .15 size engine, added a new design "Sure Shift" 2-speed transmission for better acceleration and higher top speed, and redesigned the rear suspension components for more strength and tunability.
We felt the Nitro TC3 Plus should look as good as it runs, so we included chrome 8-spoke wheels, and topped it off with a Pro-Line "Crowd Pleazer" body with new, modern sport-compact style graphics.
To make the Nitro TC3 Plus an even better value, we added a free quick-fill Nitro fuel filler bottle and a rechargeable glow igniter right in the box! Of course, the NTC3 Plus is fully upgradeable with our extensive line of Factory Team performance components. And no other RC manufacturer beats Team Associated's widespread replacement parts availability.
|In the GP RTR segment of the market, Associated have a winner on its hands. The original NTC3 RTR we reviewed back in December 2003 (Issue #95) was a ripper, it's now even more improved with the addition of a two speed to increase acceleration whilst significant suspension changes makes the car handle even better. With such a complete package out of the box, it's hard to imagine a better place to start an interest in nitro touring cars. But beyond starting out, how about racing? Well, the NTC3 RTR Plus does very well in open racing, but in the pull start class, it's alway there putting down a challenge it often wins. This is a solid performer and is "highly recommended"--it should be on any short list of RTR nitro touring purchase.|
--Racing Lines, November 2006
- Two painted body designs to choose from
- High-performance .15-size 90-degrees-port ABC engine from Associated Electrics
- 8-spoked chrome wheels
- 2-speed transmission is standard
- Glow igniter
- Fuel bottle
- Side-exhaust manifold and pipe
- Pre-glued high-grip treaded racing tires with foam inserts
- Associated Electrics radio system with Steering trim, Throttle trim, Throttle ATV high, Throttle ATV low, Steering dual rate
- Ball bearings
- Protective front bumper, composite shocks, adjustable body mounts, 78cc quick-fill fuel tank
- Pivot ball type suspension with easily adjustable caster, camber and toe-in
- Interchangeable front and rear hub carriers