NOTE: This kit has been discontinued
Team Associated’s RC10B4 has been proven as a world-class competition buggy with four consecutive IFMAR Worlds Championships and five ROAR National Championships. Equally important are the countless club and regional events that the B4 continues to win.
Designed by the winningest name in R/C, Team Associated now brings you this level of high performance in the new brushless RC10B4.1 RTR. Fully assembled and sharing many of the same components as the RC10B4 Team kit, the brushless RC10B4.1 RTR incorporates upgraded features like a totally new 2.4GHz 3-Channel radio system and SHV1504 MG metal gear steering servo. A Reedy 3300kV brushless motor supplies the power, while the XP SC450-BL electronic speed control with LiPo cutoff provides smooth throttle control. A sealed gear differential improves reliability and allows fine tuning for different surface conditions.
Additional upgrades can be made to your brushless RC10B4.1 using a full line of Factory Team B4 hop-ups, as well as Reedy and LRP performance parts. Drive a genuine Team Associated brushless RC10B4.1 RTR into the winner’s circle today, or chances are you’ll be chasing one!
|With any electric vehicle, the ESC handles braking, and the XP SC450BL speed control works well: it's smooth, progressive and slows up the buggy well for corners. Its important that the buggy stay stable under braking and with the factory set-up, the buggy holds its ground well. The aluminum shocks with stock oil, pistons and springs do an excellent job over just about any type of terrain. The Reedy 3300kv motor is a good performer and has lots of torque in addition to great top end; overall an ideal choice for the B4.1 RTR.|
--RC Driver, September 2010
|Low-Speed Handling: The buggy really shines here, with geat corner speed and lots of steering. If you follow the setup in the back of the manual, you will find the buggy reacting favorably. High-Speed Handling: This buggy will see some high speeds so it's important for it to hold its composure, and it does this very well. In fact, one of the upgrades to the new rear tower includes the addition of an inner shock location that helps to increase side bite. With the included gear diff, the need for maintenance has been reduced even more. The B4.1 has almost all the tuning options as the factory kit with the included addition of the gear diff, as well a few more camber link locations in the front and rear that have only been seen recently. |
--Xtreme RC Cars, June 2010
- Built on the 4-time World Champion and 5-time National Champion
- XP3-SS 2.4 GHz 3-channel radio system with SHV1504 MG metal
- XP SC450-BL Brushless electronic speed control with LiPo cutoff,
- Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with sealed gear differential, dual-sided adjustable
- Molded composite low-CG chassis with set-screw antenna tube lock
- Blue aluminum shock bodies with molded pre-load clips
- Battery strap with twist-lock thumb knobs
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Angled bellcrank “co-planar” steering with built in servo saver
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front & rear
- Factory finished Interceptor 2.0 polycarbonate body
- Pre-mounted tires on white dish wheels