1:10 Scale Ready-To-Run 2WD Electric Race Truck
Team Associated's RC10T4.2 has been proven as a world-class competition truck with eight R.O.A.R. National Championships. Equally important are the countless club-level regional events that the T4 continues to win.
The #7039 RC10T4.2 RTR is a fully assembled truck that includes the Team Associated XP 2.4GHz radio system and XP metal-gear steering servo. Power is supplied by a Reedy 3300kV brushless motor while the water-resistant Reedy brushless electronic speed control with LiPo cutoff and High Current T-Connector provides smooth throttle control.
The T4.2 RTR can also be upgraded as your skills improve and budget allows with the full line of Factory Team T4 hop-ups, as well as Reedy performance parts. Drive a genuine Team Associated T4.2 RTR to the top of the podium today, or chances are you'll just be chasing one.
RC10T4.2 Version Comparison Chart
|Part No.||Name||Motor||Radio, Servo, ESC, Receiver||Charger||Battery|
|#7039C||RC10T4.2 RTR Brushless LiPo Combo||brushless||included||included||LiPo|
|This vehicle may need extra parts to make it operational. Click on the SPECS tab above to see what's already included and what extra equipment you may need to make the vehicle operational, such as batteries.|
|I would wholeheartedly recommend this truck to anyone who is either looking to enter (or re-enter) truck racing, or anyone who wants to shred the lawn and driveway with durable components. Hello old friend, looks like you've been working out! --RC Driver, Nov. 2013|
- Fully assembled 2WD truck based on the 8-time R.O.A.R. National Champion T4 platform
- Reedy brushless water-resistant speed control with LiPo cutoff and High Current T-Connector
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- XP 2.4 GHz 2-channel radio system with digital metal gear servo
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shock absorbers
- Heavy-duty sealed gear differential with adjustable slipper clutch
- High-traction compound tires pre-mounted on white hex drive wheels
- Factory finished Interceptor 2.0 polycarbonate body, with two color schemes to choose from
- Molded composite chassis and battery strap that fits NiMH or LiPo battery packs
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear