LRP Quadra Pro 2 Charger
Detailed Part Description:
Part #: LRP41281
LRP Quadra Pro 2 Charger
[ High-Res Image
Availability: In Stock
MSRP Price: $259.99
Sale Price: $75.00
The Quadra Pro 2's intuitive menu structure makes the versatile functions easy to use! Whether you want to adjust the parameters, set your user profiles, or condition your batteries - the Quadra Pro 2 Charger is always a good choice.
Charge NiMH - LiPo - LiFePo - NiCd
• Adjustable fast charge from 0.1 to 5.0A: 1-14 cells NiMH/NiCd with adjustable Delta-Peak detection,
• 1-5 cells LiPo/LiFePo with automatic LiPo/LiFePo cut-off.
• Autostart-Timer and Partial Charge Mode for maximum comfort and longest cell lifetime.
Cycle NiMH - LiPo - LiFePo - NiCd
• Automatic Cycling Mode (Discharge - Charge - Discharge) for perfect conditioning of your batteries.
Discharge NiMH - LiPo - LiFePo - NiCd
• Adjustable discharge current (0.1 to 1.0A) and discharge cut-off voltage.
Balance boards are not included.
• Integrated LiPo Balancer: The LiPo Battery Balancer is specially developed for the use with LiPo and LiFePo batteries. It automatically detects cell condition for all 2-5 cell batteries. If the difference between the cells is more than 5mV, the adaptation starts automatically.
• Dual Input: Integrated AC power supply, worldwide use with 100-240V. DC input (11-15V) for flexible use with car battery.
• Fully Adjustable: Intuitive program structure allows precise adjustment of all parameters (NiMH-NiCd-LiPo-LiFePo / Charge Current / Trickle Current / Discharge Current / Discharge Cut-Off Voltage / Delta-Peak).
• User Profile Memory: 3 factory pre-set profiles which can be customized and saved in memory.
• Blue backlit LCD Display: Two-line 16-character laser-blue backlit LCD display acts as perfect user interface. Easy access to all performance and safety data.
• Microprocessor Controlled: Fully adjustable for perfect operation, maximum performance, and highest safety.
• Multi-Protection System: 100% protection against output reverse polarity, short circuit, input voltage error, and overcharge.
• Plug in and Charge: Includes all input (AC + DC) and output cables and connectors.
|Having a charger that can do it all is important to an RC enthusiast as you may use several types of batteries for different vehicles. That's where a compact charger like LRP's Quadra Pro 2 comes into play. It's also a bonus that you won't have to lug around a power supply with this charger because it's AC ready. Detailed instructions are available to walk you through the Quadra Pro 2's programming menu, but you'll hardly need them because the charger is a breeze to figure out. --Radio Control Car Action, January 2011
|Advanced and easy to use. Among the chargers on the market today, the Quadra Pro 2 is by far one of the easiest to use. Its simple menu system and lack of over-complicated options makes it a winner with bashers and racers alike. --RC Driver, January 2011