RC10B5 Team Kit
Detailed Part Description:
MAP Price: $239.97
1:10 scale 2WD off road has been Team Associated’s signature racing class ever since the release of the original RC10 in 1984. The Team Associated RC10 buggy series has won eleven I.F.M.A.R. World Championships since the racing class began in 1985.
Making the best even better is not an easy task. However, the designers in Area 51 took on the challenge and not only made the B5 better, but they surpassed our expectations. Countless hours of engineering and testing were done with the focus on retaining the performance proven in the B4, while pushing the design to an even higher level.
The RC10B5 is built on a newly designed narrow tub chassis that keeps the mass centralized and balanced, improving rough track handling and overall performance. Factory Team parts like 12mm “Big Bore” threaded shocks and VTS slipper clutch come standard in the B5 Team Kit!
Welcome to the future — your RC10B5 Team Kit is waiting for you!
RC10B5 Team Kit Features:
- Narrowed composite tub chassis with centralized mass, optimized motor position, metric hardware, and fits R.O.A.R.-approved 2S saddle packs, 2S short packs, and 2S square packs
- Factory Team V2 12mm “Big Bore” threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shock shafts and updated O-rings for improved smoothness
- Factory Team VTS (Variable Torque multi-plate Slipper) with three drive surfaces and high-resolution spring
- New transmission has stronger gears, precision ball bearings, and a 14 carbide ball differential for increased life and torque capacity
- New front suspension features heavy-duty steering and caster blocks, while the insert system allows for easy caster and trailing axle adjustments
- Adjustable front suspension mount angle kick-up options of 25° and 30° are included
- One-piece front axle/hex adapter and larger front wheel bearing for added durability
- Heavy-duty lubricated ball cups and optimized ball studs allow for maximum suspension travel while reducing binding and friction
- Updated full bearing steering system with horizontal ball studs for finer Ackermann adjustments
- Rear hubs feature larger bearings as well as the quick and easy insert system to adjust camber link position and rear toe-in
- B5 clear body and wing included
Please click on the following link for full vehicle details, including complete feature list, specs, more photos, and items required for operation: This part fits the following vehicles/products: