RC10B6.1 Team Kit
The B6.1 will be the choice for tracks with very high traction, where a forward mass is beneficial and chassis roll needs to be tamed through a low center of gravity and anti-roll bars.
|RC10B6.1 Team Kit|
Out of Stock
|Scale Size:||1:10 Scale|
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete
- 1:10 scale 540-size electric motor
- 1:10 scale electronic speed control
- 7.4V LiPo or 6.6V LiFe battery (shorty pack, saddle pack, or square pack) Saddle Pack and Square can be used, but you must remove the battery strap #91731 -- the battery must be held in with 2 sided tape.
- Battery charger (able to charge one of the batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Pinion gear (48 pitch)
- Spray paint for polycarbonate body
- 1:10 scale buggy wheels
- 1:10 scale buggy tires
- Glue for tires and wheels