RC10B6 Club Racer
The RC10B6 Club Racer Kit was designed with the entry-level racer in mind while also being fully upgradeable to compete at the pro level.
|RC10B6 Club Racer Kit|
|Scale Size:||1:10 Scale|
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete
- 7.4V LiPo or 6.6V LiFe battery (shorty pack, saddle pack, or square pack) Saddle Pack and Square can be used, but you must remove the battery strap #91731 -- the battery must be held in with 2 sided tape.
- Battery charger (able to charge one of the batteries mentioned above)
- RC 2-channel surface frequency radio system
- Polycarbonate-specific spray paint for body
- 1:10 scale buggy wheels
- 1:10 scale buggy tires
- Glue for tires and wheels
- Tools: Needle-nose pliers, Hobby knife, Reamer or hole punch for making holes in body, Ride height gauge