RC12L4 Team Kit
- The 12L4 features unique molded adjustable battery trays which allow the cells to sit as low as possible in the chassis, without having to file the graphite chassis battery cutouts. These trays provide approximately .150" (4mm) of battery movement to shift the weight of the cells forward for more steering, or backward for more rear traction.
- The blue 7075 T-6 aluminum rear hubs are all new, with a single-clamp style left hub, and a dual-bearing supported right diff hub featuring the large "D" style locking diff rings (allowing the greater diameter ball pattern) as preferred by most of our Team drivers. The graphite-through, pro-style rear axle is from IRS.
- The rear suspension has also been optimized for 4-cell competition, using a single VCS Micro-Shock, a thicker, more rigid upper graphite pod plate, and your choice of two included fiberglass T-bars, .063 or .075".
- Associated's VCS™ Micro Shock with its Volume Compensating System results in the smoothest, most consistent dampening ever. It became an instant hit even before it's introduction in the RC10L3 Oval. Optional springs are available for more tuning possibilities.
- The battery trays provide approximately .150" (4mm) of battery movement to shift the weight of the cells forward for more steering, or backward for more rear traction. Just lift out, turn around, and put back in.
- The precision-ground upper hinge pin is now secured with two set screws.
- The blue 7075 T-6 aluminum rear hubs are all new, with a single-clamp style left hub.
- The front suspension has been redesigned with new upper arm mounts which allow 0°,5°, or 10° of reactive caster.
- Flat-fronted chassis with twin mini-bumpers for impact-damage resistance.
- All new Factory Team blue aluminum steering servo mounts have multiple mounting points to fit most servos.
NOTE: This vehicle has been discontinued.