Team Associated is proud to announce the RC18T Ready-to-Run, their first 1:18 scale vehicle. The 18T is not your typical "toy-class" small truckóit was designed from the ground up by Team Associated's highly successful team of engineers for competition-level performance and rugged durability far beyond the competition.
|After peaking the battery pack, I headed to my front yard for preliminary tests. I was immediately impressed by the RC18T's acceleration and top speed. This little truck rips! Associated obviously geared it just right because it has the perfect balance of acceleration and speed. Its just as fast as many of the modified micro-machines I've tested! I love this truck! Team Associated has knocked the ball out of the park with this one. The RC18T looks good, handles very well and is loaded with standard features that are expensive options (or not available) on other micro-trucks. The front and rear ball diffs, oil-filled shocks, 6-cell battery pack and charger are bonuses, but it's the smoothly spinning shaft-drive 4WD system that puts this truck in a class of its own.|
--Radio Control Car Action, March 2005
|I was very impressed with the speed that the RC18T was able to reach, hitting 20 mph on the radar gun when the battery was charged at the full 1 amp. I was surprised that we saw such a high speed from such a small package. Team Associated has done a great job of setting the bar nice and high for any other company in the micro market, or for anybody thinking of jumping in. Overall, the RC18T is one of the nicest micro-sized packages I've seen. It's complete, high-quality, fun, fast, and can be had for around $165. My only complaints were a bit of a stretch, and because of that I can easily recommend this kit to anyone regardless of their level of expertise. Like so many other things in life, it's less fun when you're at it alone, so if you're in the market for a micro truck, pick up two of these. You'll be hosting RC18T parties in your living room before you know it.|
--Xtreme RC Cars, March 2005
- Includes your choice of painted body.
- Includes 370 high-performance motor, micro ESC, receiver, and high-capacity 1100MHz nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) battery pack.
- Real oil-filled shocks for smooth, consistent damping, front and rear.
- Molded upper suspension links ensure that the 18Tís suspension is correctly set from the start. Four high-traction Mini-Pin racing compound tires with foam inserts.
- Each of the four lower suspension arms are identical and interchangeable, front to back and right to left.
- Ball bearings included.
- We support the 18T with a full line of Associatedís Factory Team performance parts and accessories, including machined aluminum suspension arms, shock towers, and shock bodies.