SC10 Ready-To-Run (Brushed motor version)
This vehicle has been discontinued.
The Rockstar/Makita SC10 is modeled after Curt, Kyle and Todd LeDuc's short course race trucks as raced in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series.
The Rockstar/Makita SC10 is modeled after Curt, Kyle and Todd LeDuc's short course race trucks as raced in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. Based on the 7-time R.O.A.R. National Champion RC10T4 and equipped with Team Associated's new XP3-SS 2.4 GHz 3-channel radio system, the SC10 comes ready-to-run with a factory-detailed '09 Championship short course race truck body, KMC-style wheels, and aggressive tread multi-terrain tires, all designed to look just like the full-size race trucks that run in short course off road series around the country!
- 2009 R.O.A.R. National Champion short course truck
- XP3-SS 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system with metal gear steering servo
- XP SC200 Digital electronic speed controller with LiPo low voltage cut off
- '09 Championship short course racing truck body, painted and decaled
- Updated suspension settings for more rear grip and stability
- KMC-style wheels and aggressive tread multi-terrain scale tires
- Realistic front and rear bumpers with AE logo rear mud flaps
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Molded composite low-CG chassis with increased strength
- Hinged battery hold-down strap fits NiMH and LiPo battery packs
- 14 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Reedy 17-turn ball bearing motor
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank coplanar steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball ends that allow roll-center adjustments front and rear
- Steel rear dogbone drive shafts
- Many Factory Team, Reedy, and LRP option parts already available