NEW! T4.2RS RTR!April 25, 2013
1:10 Scale Ready-To-Run 2WD Electric Off Road Race Truck
Team Associated's RC10T4 has been proven as a world-class competition truck with eight R.O.A.R. National Championships. Equally important are the countless club level and regional events that the T4 continues to win.
Designed and raced by the winningest name in RC, Team Associated now brings you this level of high-performance in an electric off road truck with the T4.2RS Ready-to-Run. The T4.2 RTR is a fully assembled truck that shares many of the same parts as the popular RC10T4 Factory Team kit. The T4.2 RTR has also received upgraded features, like the Team Associated XP 2.4GHz radio system and XP metal gear steering servo. Power is supplied by a Reedy 3300kV brushless motor while the XP SC500-BL water-resistant electronic speed control with LiPo cutoff and T-plug Connector provides smooth throttle control.
The T4.2RS can also be upgraded as your skills improve and budget allow with the full line of Factory Team T4 hop-ups, as well as Reedy and LRP performance parts. Drive a genuine Team Associated T4.2RS RTR to the winner's circle today, or chances are you'll just be chasing one.
T4.2RS RTR Features
- Fully assembled 2WD truck based on the 8-time R.O.A.R. National Champion platform
- XP SC500-BL Brushless water resistant speed control with LiPo cutoff and T-plug Connector
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- XP 2.4 GHz 2-channel radio system with digital, metal-gear servo
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shock absorbers
- Heavy-duty sealed gear differential with adjustable slipper clutch
- Factory-finished Interceptor-T polycarbonate body
- New high-traction compound tires pre-mounted on white hex drive wheels
- Molded composite chassis and battery strap that fits NiMH or LiPo battery packs
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
Available: May 2013
UPC: 784695 070394