New! RC8T3.1 Team KitFebruary 20, 2018
The RC8T3.1 has been overhauled with the latest upgrades from Team Associated! Many of the same winning features of the B3.1 have been integrated into this latest generation of the Team Associated T3 platform. The updates make the truck easier to drive, more consistent lap after lap, and are sure to make the new T3.1 a winner under any conditions.
The Area 51 engineers refined the suspension framework while also increasing durability and consistency on the track. An expansive line of option parts allows the RC8T3.1 to be tuned for specific driver demands and varying conditions.
- New 4-shoe clutch provides precise power transfer and is easy to maintain. Optional spring rates and clutch bells allow custom tuning for varying grip levels.
- V3 differentials with H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) internal gears offer increased fluid capacity and more consistent feel lap after lap
- 133mm CVA driveshafts increase traction and chassis support
- Suspension arms have been updated to race specs
- Strengthened front upper suspension arm for improved durability
- Updated gearbox reduces differential movement for a more consistent gear mesh
- All suspension arm pivots have been revised for more ground clearance, resulting in better jumping and landing while also improving durability
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies with bleeder-style caps
- 20mm I.D. shock springs for optimal spring rates
- +2mm steering block arms included for a smooth and precise steering feel
- Highly efficient drivetrain utilizes straight-cut bevel gears to provide great acceleration and run time
- Improved servo saver assembly
- Hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Pro-Line(r) Predator body included
- Enclosed receiver box
- Full Factory Team rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Easily accessible front and rear differentials
- High parts compatibility with RC8B3.1e, RC8B3.1, and RC8T3.1e models, offering the perfect solution for multi-class racers
RC8T3.1 Nitro Team Kit
UPC: 784695 809376
Available February 2018