New! CR12 Tioga Trail TruckFebruary 26, 2019
The CR12 Tioga Trail Truck may be small in size, but it's packed full of features. This 4x4 rig comes Ready-To-Run with Reedy Power electronics and meets S.O.R.R.C.A. class 1 and 2 rules right out of the box. No need to prep or build your rig; just charge it and you're ready to hit the trails!
Designed not only for scale looks with realistic wheels, tires and body, the CR12 is built for performance as well. The steel ladder frame chassis provides the perfect backbone for this rugged rig. The 4-link suspension, threaded shocks, and soft rubber tires give the grip and performance needed to climb over the roughest terrain. Transferring power to the rocks is a compact 3-gear transmission, plastic low-friction slider-type drive shafts, front steel CVA axles, and metal-shield ball bearings.
Get ready to hit the trails with the CR12 scale 4x4 truck!
- Molded rear cage with hinged body mount
- Off road style front bumper with 2-piece LED
- Metal front CVA and rear solid axle shafts with 12mm hex adapters
- Black anodized aluminum battery/radio tray with hook-and-loop hold down strap
- Black scale 1.9 wheels with soft compound off road tires
- Metal 4-link front and rear suspension
- Fully adjustable, threaded, fluid-filled shocks
- Chassis-mounted steering (CMS) servo
- 13.98:1 ratio 3-gear transmission with integrated motor mount
- Plastic low-friction slider-type drive shafts
- 16-piece metal shield ball bearing set
- 2.4GHz XP transmitter and receiver
- Water-resistant Reedy Power speed control with high-current T-plug connector
- Reedy brushed 380 motor
- 850mah Li-Ion 7.4V 2-cell battery and charger
CR12 Tioga Trail Truck RTR
UPC: 784695 400054
Available March 2019