RC10B4.1 RTR 1:10 Scale Ready-To-Run 2WD Electric Off Road BuggyDecember 23, 2009
Team Associated's RC10B4 has been proven as a world-class competition buggy with four consecutive IFMAR Worlds Championships and five ROAR National Championships. Equally important are the countless club and regional events that the B4 continues to win.
Designed by the winningest name in R/C, Team Associated now brings you this level of high-performance in the new RC10B4.1 RTR. Fully assembled and sharing many of the same components as the RC10B4 Team kit, the RC10B4.1 RTR incorporates upgraded features like a totally new 2.4GHz 3-Channel radio system and SHV1504 MG metal gear steering servo. A Reedy 17-turn motor supplies the power, while the XP SC200 electronic speed control with LiPo cutoff provides smooth throttle control. A sealed gear differential improves reliability and allows fine tuning for different surface conditions.
Additional upgrades can be made to your RC10B4.1 using a full line of Factory Team B4 hop-ups, as well as Reedy and LRP performance parts. Drive a genuine Team Associated RC10B4.1 RTR into the winner's circle today, or chances are you'll be chasing one!
RC10B4.1 RTR Features:
- Built on the 4-time World Champion and 5-time National Champion RC10B4 platform
- XP3-SS 2.4 GHz 3-channel radio system with SHV1504 MG metal gear servo
- XP SC200 electronic speed control with LiPo cutoff, forward and reverse with reverse lock out
- Reedy 17-turn motor
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with sealed gear differential, dual-sided adjustable slipper clutch, and rubber sealed ball bearings
- Molded composite low-CG chassis with set-screw antenna tube lock
- Blue aluminum shock bodies with molded pre-load clips
- Battery strap with twist-lock thumb knobs
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Angled bellcrank "co-planar" steering with built in servo saver
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front & rear
- Factory finished Interceptor 2.0 polycarbonate body
- Pre-mounted tires on white dish wheels
RC10B4.1 RTR Specifications:
|Track||65C cont., 120C burst|
|Internal Gear Ratio||2.6:1|
Availability: January 2010