SC18 RTR 1:18 Scale Ready-to-Run 4WD Electric Short Course Off Road Race TruckDecember 23, 2009
Now you can enjoy Team Associated's world-class performance with true scale authenticity in a 1:18 scale electric truck! Team Associated is proud to bring to you the SC18, a 1:18 scale RTR (Ready-To-Run) electric 4WD off-road short course race truck.
The SC18 features a newly designed chassis with a fully enclosed, 2-belt drive train system that is capable of handling the extreme amount of power that today's brushless motors and LiPo batteries can dish out. Along with durability, the drive train is sealed to help keep rocks and dirt away from the gears and pulleys.
The SC18 comes fully assembled with a painted and decaled short course race-truck body, AMT™ Forged style wheels, aggressive tread multi-terrain tires, all designed to look just like the full-size race trucks that run in short-course off-road series around the country, and a totally new XP3-SS 2.4 GHz 3-Channel radio system.
The world of high-performance 1:18 scale electric R/C has never before seen this level of scale accuracy! At first glance it's easy to see that the SC18 is another champion by design!
SC18 RTR Features:
- Realistic short-course racing truck 0.8mm (0.03") polycarbonate body
- AMT™ Forged style wheels with aggressive tread multi-terrain scale tires
- Realistic bumpers and rubber AE logo mud flaps
- Molded composite chassis with sealed drive train
- XP3-SS 2.4 GHz 3-Channel radio system
- Durable gear differentials with a 2.31:1 ratio gearbox
- 2-belt drive system for ultimate durability, capable of handling most brushless/LiPo combos
- Dual bellcrank steering for improved cornering performance
- Newly designed servo saver for optimal straight-line tracking
- Hinged battery strap for quick battery changes
- Complete set of 15 steel shielded ball bearings
- Vertical ball end adjustments with durable fixed length composite turnbuckles
- Composite fluid-filled shock bodies with adjustable pre-load
|Internal Gear Ratio||2.31:1|