Reedy 121VR-ST .21 Off-Road Competition Nitro EngineNovember 5, 2010
The long-awaited Reedy 121VR-ST Competition Nitro Engine has finally arrived! Extensively track-tested by Reedy factory drivers such as Ryan Maifield, Craig Drescher, Neil Cragg, and Richard Saxton, the VR-ST incorporates state-of-the-art features in a proven package.
The current 121VR engine has proven to be an economically priced, powerful race engine. The 121VR-ST takes performance to an entirely new level with the addition of a balanced ADLC-coated crankshaft, ceramic rear bearing, lightweight piston, and ADLC coated wrist pin. An ultra-lightweight heatsink head with "diamond cut" fins improves cooling while lowering the center of gravity.
Available in December, the 121VR-ST is a race-proven engine that is capable of producing world-class power and fuel economy with a driver-friendly linear power band.
- 3+1 Port Chrome Plated Cylinder
- High Silicon CNC-Machined Lightweight Piston
- Knife-Edged 7075 Aluminum Connecting Rod
- ADLC-Coated Wrist Pin
- Chrome-Plated Back Plate with Turbo Scoop
- Balanced Turbo Scoop Crankshaft with ADLC Coating and Silicone Insert
- Precision Steel Front Ball Bearing
- Precision Ceramic Rear Ball Bearing
- Ultra-Lightweight Machined Aluminum Heatsink Head
- Oversized Finned Turbo Head Button
- Thermo-Insulated, Screw-Mounted 2-Needle Carburetor
- 7.0mm, 8.0mm, and 9.0mm Venturi Inserts
121VR-ST .21 Buggy Engine
Available: Dec. 2010