Residence: Alpine, California
Born: August 27th, 1985 (31 years old)
Biography: Sport: Downhill Mountain Bike Racing
Favorite food: Fried anything!
Favorite place: Southern California - there is nothing you can't do there.
Favorite place to ride: Whistler, BC
Biggest accomplishment: 2005 DH National Champion
Interest: Dirt Bikes, bicycles, almost anything with a motor and wheels, snowboarding, fishing, and driving the best RC cars on the planet obviously!
Notable Awards & Achievments:
- 2012: Grand Prix Downhill - 3rd place
- 2012: Grand Prix of Mountain Biking - 10th place
- 2012: US Cup Sagebrush Safari - 1st place
- 2012: Sea Otter Classic Mountain Bike - 11th place
- 2011: Pro GRT Downhill - 2nd place
- 2011: MSC #5 Wildflower rush Downhill - 2nd place