Start your nitro R/C engine easily using Team Associated's Pro-Start Handheld R/C Car Starter. Simply plug the battery in and insert the 6mm starter shaft into the backplate of any Pro-Start equipped engine, pull the trigger and GO! Battery and Pro-Start backplate not included. Designed for use with most 6mm hex starter shaft engines (clockwise direction only.)
The Pro-Start Handheld R/C Engine Starter comes standard in the following
Team Associated vehicles: MGT 8.0 RTR, RC8RS RTR.
• 6mm Hardened Hex Starter Shaft - long life, low wear.
• Quick-Release Chuck - fast assembly and disassembly of starter shaft.
• Locking Battery Door - keeps your starter battery safe and secure.
• Quick-Disconnect Battery Plug - easily unplug the battery for storage when not in use.
• Designed for use with most 6mm hex starter shaft engines (clockwise direction only).
• Automatic Overload Cutoff - designed to protect the starter if the engine is flooded.
• Standard 6-Cell Stick Pack. Team Associated recommends the Reedy WolfPack 7.2V 2400 mAh Ni-MH stick pack.
Sorry, item specifications are not available.
There are no manuals/documents for this item.