"The TC4 RTR can handle the street in front of your house with ease, and when you're ready to hit the track, it won't let you down. If you're in the market for some ready-to-run fun, the TC4 RTR won't let you down." - Shane Archer, Xtreme RC, August 2005
• Double-decked impact-resistant plastic and lightweight foam bumper system.
• Shock towers with four upper shock mounting hole options.
• 6061 T6 blue anodized aluminum drive shaft fits in strong composite drive cups.
• Machined aluminum motor mount for greater motor stability and functions as an integral heat sink to draw heat away from today's hotter modified motors.
• Floating hinge pin system allowed us to develop an anti-dive, anti-squat suspension adjustment shim system front and rear.
• Optimized steering system features a dual-bellcrank/ rack configuration.
• Front and rear suspension links feature vertical ballstud adjustment for making precise changes in your chassis' roll-center.
• LRP A.i. digital speed control, installed.
• Team Associated XP2 radio system, installed.
• Reedy Radon 17-turn electric motor, installed.
Get all the features, specs, and photos of this vehicle by clicking here!
Sorry, item specifications are not available.
There are no manuals/documents for this item.