The RC8.2e has already been proven as a winner after TQ'ing and winning the 2011 Sidewinder Nitro Explosion in the capable hands of Ryan Cavalieri. With the RC8.2e RS RTR you can now have this high level of performance in a Race-Spec Ready-To-Run!
The RC8.2e RS RTR comes loaded with the performance features you've come to expect from the Race-Spec line. Features like the powerful Reedy 2000kv brushless motor, waterproof XP SC1300-BL brushless electronic speed control, and XP 2.4GHz radio system, just to name a few.
The RC8.2e RS RTR is the perfect way to get into the 1:8 scale Buggy class, and also has the benefit of having many Factory Team parts available for you to take your 1:8 scale dreams as far as you want!
- Waterproof XP SC1300-BL brushless electronic speed control with High Power Connector (2S-4S LiPo compatible)
- Powerful Reedy 2000kV brushless motor
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with high-torque S2008MG metal gear servo
- Factory-finished RC8e buggy body, in either red or blue
- Updated RC8.2 racing suspension geometry
- Low center of gravity 3mm thick 7075 aluminum shock towers
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies and caps with rubber shock boots
- Lightweight and durable drivetrain
- Hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Aluminum steering knuckles for improved durability
- Enclosed receiver box
- High-traction knobby tires
Sorry, item specifications are not available.
There are no manuals/documents for this item.