• Hard anodized, threaded 16mm aluminum shock bodies.
• Extra-large shock bladders to allow full volume compensation.
• Heavy-duty 4 mm stainless steel shafts.
• Shock boots.
• Uses existing RC8 shaft and eyelet. Factory Team Gold shock shafts included.
• Comes with tunable pistons (pre-dimpled).
• Aluminum Caps for durability with drilled bleed hole that makes for easy bleeding and adjustable rebound.
• EZ Grip knurled shock collars.
• Improved shock boots design that won’t tear and allows easy installation of the spring cup. Boots also have built in rubber bump-stops.
• Increased stability in rough sections.
• Softer landings on big jumps.
• More predictable in the corners.
• Large oil volume reduces the effect of heating up during a main event.
• Uses lighter oils for same feel, light oils last longer and stay more. consistent in varying temperatures.
Sorry, item specifications are not available.
There are no manuals/documents for this item.