Designed to fit perfectly in Team Associated 16mm Big Bore shocks, these precision-machined, tapered Delrin® pistons have been extensively track-tested and race-proven by AE's racing team over the course of the 2010-2011 season, TQ'ing multiple rounds at the World Championships in Thailand.
The team set out to improve over the 10 x 1.1 piston setup with damping characteristics that also excelled when the track got bumpy. Extensive testing showed that by drilling out 5 of the 10 holes larger, the damping provided the best of both worlds. The larger 1.2mm or 1.3mm allow for better low-speed damping over bumps, while still keeping the great smooth-track handling characteristics of the smaller 1.1 hole setups.
- Machined Delrin® for precision fit
- 5-hole 1.1mm and 5-hole 1.2mm or 1.3mm design
- Tapered profile improves rebound damping
- Install taper down using 27.5-30 wt rear shock fluid and 35-40 wt front shock fluid
- #89492 are standard kit equipment for RC8.2 and RC8.2e
Sorry, item specifications are not available.
There are no manuals/documents for this item.