Designed to fit perfectly in Team Associated 16mm Big Bore shocks, these precision-machined, tapered Delrin® pistons have been extensively track-tested and race-proven by AE's racing team over the course of the 2010-2011 season, TQ'ing multiple rounds at the World Championships in Thailand. The team set out to improve over the 10 x 1.1 piston setup with damping characteristics that also excelled when the track got bumpy. Extensive testing showed that by drilling out 5 of the 10 holes larger, the damping provided the best of both worlds. The larger 1.2mm or 1.3mm allow for better low speed damping over bumps, while still keeping the great smooth track handling characteristics of the smaller 1.1 hole setups.
- Machined Delrin® for precision fit
- 5-hole 1.1mm and 5-hole 1.2mm or 1.3mm design
- Tapered profile improves rebound damping
- Install taper down using 27.5-30 wt rear shock fluid and 35-40 wt front shock fluid
- #89492 are standard kit equipment for RC8.2 and RC8.2e
Sorry, item specifications are not available.
There are no manuals/documents for this item.