5-Time I.F.M.A.R. World Champion!
Since its release in 2003 the RC10B4 remains undefeated on a world level having won five I.F.M.A.R. World Championships in a row! In commemoration of our most recent 2WD Off Road World Championship win, we are proud to bring you the RC10B4.1 Worlds Car kit. The RC10B4.1 Worlds Car kit comes with the chassis spec'd out the same as the Team Associated buggies that were driven by Ryan Cavalieri, Ryan Maifield, and Neil Cragg at the 2011 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships in Vaasa, Finland.
The RC10B4.1 Factory Team Worlds Car kit has all the latest Factory Team features, starting with the +8mm B4.1 chassis conversion. The +8mm chassis greatly improves the overall stability and handling of the buggy making it easier to drive and lowering your lap times. Topping off the +8mm B4.1 chassis is the Pro-Line Bulldog +8mm body.
Other features include the Factory Team 0 degree rear hubs, Factory Team rear ballast weight and the new B4.1 Factory Team Worlds Car setup sheet.
- +8mm B4.1 chassis conversion kit
- Pro-Line Bulldog +8mm body
- Factory Team 0 degree rear hubs
- Factory Team rear ballast weight
- New B4.1 Worlds Car setup sheet
- Ball differential with light-weight outdrives
- Pro-Line M3 Holeshot 2.0 rear and M3 4-rib front tires
- Factory Team V2 hard anodized threaded shock bodies with bleed-screw caps
- V2 slipper assembly with high-rate spring for more consistent slipper clutch adjustments
- CVA joints with pin retainer clips
- Durable steel center-drilled front axles
- Suspension mounts for 4, 3.5, 3, and 2.5 degrees rear toe included
- Blue titanium turnbuckles
- Complete set of precision ball bearings
- Factory Team blue aluminum hinge pin brace, milled motor plate, servo mounts and much more!
Sorry, item specifications are not available.
There are no manuals/documents for this item.