Team Associated is proud to announce their new, highly anticipated 12mm "Big Bore" shocks! The shocks are precision CNC machined, hard anodized aluminum with aluminum shock caps, threaded collars and seal caps. These shocks have been tested and developed by Team Associated's top drivers to provide a plush and consistent feel for the 1:10 off-road fleet of Team Associated vehicles. Since their winning debut in prototype form at the 2012 Cactus Classic, the team has used them to win every major event in the US, including a dominating performance by Ryan Cavalieri at the ROAR 1:10 Off-Road Super Nationals in 2WD and 4WD Modified.
- 12mm hard anodized "Big Bore" threaded shock body
- Titanium Nitride (TiN) 3mm shock shaft with stronger M3 threads
- Black hard-anodized aluminum shock cap with bleeder screw
- 12mm two-hole piston (1.5mm, 1.6mm and 1.7mm)
- Shock shaft hat bushing guide ensures concentric shock shaft alignment
- Optimized seal gland fit for smooth and consistent performance
- Factory Team blue anodized aluminum seal gland cap
- Factory Team blue anodized aluminum shock collar
- Three spring cup heights (+0mm, +5mm, +9mm offset)
- Includes mounting hardware and spacers
- Springs sold separately
Visit the Big Bores main page for a video, more details, and updates.
Sorry, item specifications are not available.
- #91314-91317 12mm Big Bore Shocks (2.38 Mb)