Includes one pair each of 2.85, 3.00, and 3.15 rate springs.
Team Associated's new Factory Team 12mm springs offer top level quality and precision by design. Through rigorous testing our engineers found that a spring with more coils for a given spring rate improves rate tolerances, and proved to be better on the track. The springs are also black oxide coated to reduce corrosion without affecting rate tolerances.
Available in two universal lengths. By using different offset spring cups, you can obtain your desired ride height on all platforms with the same front or rear springs (No more truck and buggy sizes).
- Precision wound and measured in the USA
- High quality ASTM wire
- Black oxide coating
- Large diameter spring reduces buckling and spring rubbing
- Unique universal front and rear springs
- Fine spring rate increments (0.15lbs/in front, 0.10lbs/in rear)
- Colored pre-cut shrink tubing for spring identification
Visit the Big Bores main page for a video, more details, and updates.
Sorry, item specifications are not available.
There are no manuals/documents for this item.