Team Associated's Monster GT is their "Bigger, Faster, Tougher" monster truck. It's powered by a 4.60-size nitro engine with a unique dual-starting system, tuned pipe, disc brake, and eight oil-filled shocks.
The MGT 4.60 "Special Edition" has all the features you loved on the original MGT, and now Team Associated has added a few more!
The Limited Edition MGT 4.60 SE RTR features a flag design body!
At the heart of the MGT beats the AE 4.60 engine which has increased displacement of 33%, making the MGT 4.60 SE deliver more horsepower and stump-pulling torque!
The current rugged extruded aluminum chassis, oil filled shocks, and huge mounted all-terrain tires give the MGT 4.60 SE over four inches of ground clearance, letting you take that power over almost any obstacle.
The MGT 4.60 SE now comes with a Team Associated's XP 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system that is factory installed for complete and total driving control. A full line of genuine Factory Team performance parts are available for the MGT 4.60 SE to let you trick out your truck to your specifications!
|The MGT is one of the finest "do-anything" monster trucks on the market. It's big and tough, and can handle any punishment you can dish out. It's also quite good on the track--once you've swapped tires and sped up the steering response with a high-performance servo. The included XP-3 radio has the ergonomics of a much more expensive pistol, and that it offers steering dual-rate and ATV for steering and throttle is an added bonus. Of course, we have to heap praise upon the new .28 engine. The new engine is perfect for this truck, and really makes a good RTR monster truck into a great one.|
--RC Car, January 2006
|Team Associated doesn't mess around when it comes to producing performance-oriented products including the new MGT 4.60 SE. I loved this truck the first time around, and with the bigger, faster, tougher engine and tranny it will remain near the top of my list of favorites. Anyone wanting a truck that can bash with the best of them and perhaps even succeed on the track cannot go wrong with the 4.60 SE. Loads of power and speed, a reliable .28 engine, and two-speed transmission and monster-sized tires are a sure-fire recipe for RC bliss.|
--RC Driver, February 2006
- Rugged extruded aluminum chassis
- ALL-METAL CVA center driveshafts
- Heavy-duty high-torque steering servo
- Over 4 inches of ground clearance
- Adjustable toe-in, camber, and ride height
- Uses industry-standard size wheels
- Huge 6 5/8" diameter all-terrain tires
- Unique pivoting body mount system
- High Performance XP 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system included!
- Three-Shoe High Performance Clutch
- Protective roll-bar/carrying handle
- Chrome-plated bumpers front and rear
- High-performance tuned racing pipe with single outlet diverts exhaust out the bottom of the truck
- Massive single-disc brake for positive, no-fade stopping power
- Sealed receiver box protects radio gear from dirt, dust and moisture. All radio gear easily removable (with just four screws) for truck cleaning.
- AE 4.60 Engine with the unique MGT Dual-Start system: Convenient pull start or hex-shaft/drill start combined in one unit!
- Large-bore aluminum-bodied carburetor and two-stage foam element air filter. 7075 T-6 connecting rod. Fan-type flywheel provides additional cooling.
- Two painted body styles to choose from.