After TQ'ing all four rounds of qualifying, Team Associated's RC8T Factory Team kit took first place at the 2009 ROAR Nationals! Driven by Ryan Maifield and powered by the Reedy 121VR .21 competition engine, the RC8T performed as it was designed to and brought home the big win!
Inspired by this achievement Associated is proud to introduce the RC8T Factory Team Championship Edition kit. The RC8T CE kit has added many new features to the original RC8T that make it an even more potent race machine. Improved strength, durability, rough track handling and overall performance are all qualities built into the RC8T CE making it the most competitive Team Associated truggy to date.
|The FT versions include all the trick option parts that Team Associated offers for that vehicle with a reasonable price tag. Well, just like all of their vehicles, prototype parts are used and setups are changed to get the team drivers the best package possible on the track. We too benefit from that and after a weekend of total domination at the 2009 ROAR Nationals with Ryan Maifield behind the wheel, the guys at Team Associated gathered those trick parts and put them in a box. Now we too can own the truck that won one of the most important races of the year. --Radio Control Car Action|
- Pre-assembled shocks, diffs and turnbuckles with Factory Team shock and diff fluids included.
- Factory Team 16mm "Big Bore" threaded, hard-anodized shocks feature heavy-duty 4mm TiN coated stainless steel shock shafts for durability and reduced stiction.
- Updated 5mm 7075 blue aluminum shock towers with additional rear camber link options.
- Revised front upper camber link assembly allows for easier adjustments and maintenance.
- 7075 blue aluminum suspension mounts key into chassis for maximum durability.
- Molded bushings allow for easy adjustment of caster, rear toe-in, rear anti-squat, and front kick-up.
- Updated steering geometry for more consistency and reduced bump-steer.
- Molded composite radio tray includes optional forward placement battery box for increased corner speed.
- Molded composite front and rear chassis braces for increased chassis response.
- Blue aluminum Narrow hex adapters with pin retainer clips and nylon locking wheel nuts.
- JConcepts Punisher body features a low profile design for a lower C.G., improved air flow and quicker fueling.
- JConcepts Illuzion wing pre-drilled for RC8T.
- Concepts tires and foam inserts.
- Three aluminum clutch shoes with full sets of 1.0mm and 1.1mm clutch springs.
- Factory Team 7075 blue aluminum one-piece top plate.
- Lightweight 3mm 7075 hard-anodized chassis.
- 4.30:1 ratio gearboxes with a 14T clutch bell and 54T spur gear.
- Heatsink brake discs with "FFC" Free Float Caliper brake system eliminates unwanted brake drag.
- Two-piece split-center diff mount allows easy access to the center diff.
- 3.5mm light CVA drivetrain with full ball bearings.
- Rear molded CVA boots to keep dirt and mud out of rear joints.
- Lightweight engine mounts.