NOTE: This kit has been discontinued
Team Associated is proud to release the RC8Te, a 1:8 scale electric-powered competition truggy kit based on the championship-winning RC8T platform!
The RC8Te engineering team has developed a practical design that incorporates the same exceptional strength, durability, cornering capability, jumping ability, and rough track handling that characterize the nitro-powered RC8T.
With special features such as a hard-anodized machined chassis, correctly balanced and optimized weight distribution, composite Big Bore shocks featuring 4mm gold shafts, upgraded steering system, and lightweight wheels, every inch of the RC8Te screams high-performance and durability.
Enjoying the awesome performance, convenience, and cleanliness of electric power has never been easier!
- Molded battery tray supports two ROAR-approved 1:10 scale size 7.4v LiPo battery packs with room for foam pads
- Receiver box, servo, and battery tray remove from car in one piece for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Convenient wire routing keeps critical electronic wires out of drive-train components and simplifies disassembly
- Includes pinion gear (16T) and molded composite spur gear (50T)
- Rigid one-piece motor mount utilizes standard motor screw mounting pattern
- Large elevated speed control mounting area allows for easy screw mounting of common speed controllers
- Upgraded dual bell-crank steering for more consistent steering and reduced bump-steer
- 16mm Big Bore molded composite shocks with pre-load clips
- Hard anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis
- 3mm aluminum shock towers
- Durable 12mm thick suspension arms
- Rear molded CVA boots to keep dirt and mud out of rear joints
- Alloy steel turnbuckles
- Caster blocks adjust 14, 16, or 18 degrees with molded inserts
- Adjustable suspension pivot bushings for different pivot height options
- 4.30:1 ratio gearboxes
- 3.5mm light CVA drivetrain
- Pre-drilled wing with adjustable angle and location
- Blue aluminum drive hexes
- Blue aluminum nylock wheel nuts
- AE LPR lightweight truggy wheels (#89360)
- Utilizes 3 hook-and-loop straps to secure LiPo batteries into battery tray
- Enclosed receiver box to protects electronic components
- 1.5mm thickness unpainted polycarbonate RC8T body