1:10 Scale Brushless Ready-To-Run Electric 2WD Off Road Race Truck -- with Charger and Battery
Team Associated's SC10 is a brushless Ready-To-Run RC replica of the trucks driven in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. New to the Qualifier Series line, these SC10s include a water-resistant high-power brushless speed control, water-resistant enclosed receiver box, and adjustable blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks.
The 2.6:1 ratio gearbox includes a sealed gear differential with heavy-duty internal gears and the externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch. The KMC® replica hex-drive wheels come standard on the SC10 with high-traction racing compound rear tires and inserts for more grip. The 2.4GHz radio system and metal gear steering servo round out the SC10 as a potent short-course race machine!
Three championship body designs to choose from!
SC10 Version Comparison Chart
|Part No.||Name||Motor||Radio, Servo, ESC, Receiver||Charger||Battery|
|#7030C||SC10 Brushed RTR NiMH Combo, KMC Wheels SC10 RTR Combo||brushed||included||wall charger||NIMH|
|#7046C||SC10 Brushless RTR LiPo Combo, Lucas Oil||brushless||included||included||LiPo|
|#7049C||SC10 Brushless RTR LiPo Combo, Rockstar/ Makita||brushless||included||included||LiPo|
|#7054C||SC10 Brushless RTR LiPo Combo, Toyota Racing/ TRD||brushless||included||included||LiPo|
|#7028||SC10 RTR, Pro Comp||brushed||included||none||none|
|#7030||SC10 RTR, KMC Wheels/ RC10.COM||brushed||included||none||none|
|#7046||SC10 Brushless RTR, Lucas Oil||brushless||included||included||LiPo|
|#7049||SC10 Brushless RTR, Rockstar/ Makita||brushless||included||included||LiPo|
|#7054||SC10 Brushless RTR, Toyota Racing/ TRD||brushless||included||included||LiPo|
|This vehicle may need extra parts to make it operational. Click on the SPECS tab above to see what's already included and what extra equipment you may need to make the vehicle operational, such as batteries.|
- Reedy 423-S 35W Compact Balance Charger (#616)
- WolfPack LiPo 3300mAh 30C 7.4V Battery (#751)
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system with XP metal gear steering servo
- High-Power Water-Resistant Brushless Speed Control with T-Plug battery connector
- Reedy 3300 KV Brushless Motor
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks
- High-traction racing compound rear tires and inserts
- Composite battery hold-down strap fits NiMH & LiPo battery packs
- Realistic front and rear bumpers with AE logo rear mud flaps
- Molded composite low-CG chassis with increased strength
- 14 precision rubber sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank "coplanar" steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front and rear
- Many Factory Team and Reedy option parts already available!