Finally, you can now have Team Associated's world-class performance with true scale authenticity in a 1:10 scale ready-to-run electric truck! Team Associated is proud to bring to you the SC10, a 1:10 scale electric 2WD off road, authentic short course race-truck that is ready-to-run.
Based on the 6-time ROAR Nationals-winning RC10T4, the engineers behind the doors in Area 51 made the SC10 both all show and all go!
The SC10 comes ready-to-run with a factory finished short course race-truck body, short course style wheels and aggressive tread multi-terrain tires, all which have been designed to look just like the full-size race trucks that run in short course off-road series around the country. The world of high-performance 1:10 scale electric RC has never before seen this level of scale accuracy! At first glance it's easy to see that the SC10 is another champion by design!
|This vehicle may need extra parts to make it operational. Click on the SPECS tab above to see what's already included and what extra equipment you may need to make the vehicle operational, such as motor and battery pack.|
|A huge number of Team Associated fanatics have added an SC10 to their collection, and I think that any newbie who picks the SC10 RTR off the shelves will be an instand AE fanatic. This RTR offers great handling and lots of tunability, and it has a great stock electronics package for tracks that offer spec-style racing. All this at a cost of around $230! |
--RC Driver, September 2010
|Matt Higgins: As a racer, I knew I'd like the SC10. The parts fit and finish are exceptional. Outfitted with a brushless 17.5-turn motor and a 7.4 LiPo, I know I'm driving the future of off-road racing. Paul Onorato: Scale appearance from its great-looking body and realistic tire and wheel package down to its cool mud flaps hanging off the back bumper make the SC10 hard to resist. Kevin Hetmanski: Out of the box it feels good on a track, and there are lots of tuning options to get the most out of the truck and lower your lap times. |
--Radio Control Car Action, October 2009
- Built on the 6-time National Champion RC10T4 platform
- Authentic short course replica racing truck body
- Short course style wheels and aggressive tread multi-terrain scale tires with reinforced sidewalls
- Realistic bumpers front and rear for maximum durability
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- 14 rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for quick and easy suspension adjustments
- AE logo mud flaps
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox equipped with sealed gear differential
- Efficient dual-sided, externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Molded composite low-CG chassis
- Set-screw secured antenna tube
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank coplanar steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front and rear
- Blue aluminum shock bodies
- Steel rear dogbone drive shafts
- XP 2.4 GHz 2 channel radio system with metal gear steering servo
- XP SC200 digital electronic forward/reverse speed controller with optional LiPo low voltage cutoff and optional reverse lockout
- Reedy 17-turn motor
- Many Factory Team and Reedy option parts already available!