NOTE: This kit has been discontinued
Team Associated's SC10RS (Race-Spec) is a Ready-To-Run R/C replica of the trucks driven in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. The SC10 has won the 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 R.O.A.R. National Championships, and has received some major upgrades along the way. For the RC10RS these improvements include a water-resistant high-power XP SC700 Brushless Speed Control, Reedy 3300 KV Brushless Motor, and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. The suspension also received an upgrade with the addition of adjustable blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks.
The 2.6:1 ratio gearbox includes a sealed gear differential with heavy-duty internal gears and the externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch. The KMC(R) replica hex-drive wheels come standard on the SC10RS with high traction racing compound rear tires and inserts for more grip. The XP 2.4GHz radio system and XP metal gear steering servo round out the SC10RS as a potent short course race machine!
The SC10RS Ready-To-Run is available in the models shown.
|This vehicle may need extra parts to make it operational. Click on the SPECS tab above to see what's already included and what extra equipment you may need to make the vehicle operational, such as motor and battery pack.|
|There's ample room for any electronic choices, and the water-resistant receiver box keeps the included XP receiver tucked into its own cozy cocoon. The big news in the RS's transmission department is the V2-style slipper, which simply works better than what it replaced. The XP2G [radio] fits well into hands of all sizes, operates seamlessly, and offers big adjustment dials that are easy to see and use at a quick glance. --Radio Control Short Course, Summer 2014|
|It's difficult to mess with success, but the RS is an improvement over the original RTR in every way. Its various chassis upgrades, stolen straight from Team Associated's racing garage, and refreshing nuances to its driving demeanor, with added durability to boot, and the addition of some seriously race-ready rubber takes the truck to a whole new level in any situation. When it's time to update a winning platform, it can be tough to make improvements across the board -- but the SC10RS nailed it.|
--Radio Control Car Action, April 2014
|Team Associated has stepped up its game in the RTR segment with the SC10RS. They didn't just throw some parts in the box and give it a new name, they listened to the public (and apparently the reviews) and added some awesome upgrades. The zippy powerplant and race-level tires alone transform the twitchy SC10 into a very competitive truck. The SC10RS certainly lives up to its Race-Spec designation.|
--RC Short Course Driver, Volume Three 2011
- 2010, 2011, 2012, & 2013 ROAR National Champion short course truck
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with XP metal gear steering servo
- New High-Power Water-Resistant XP SC700 Brushless Speed Control with T-plug Connector
- Reedy 3300 KV Brushless Motor
- New Water-Resistant enclosed receiver box
- New Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks
- Sealed gear diff with new heavy-duty gears
- KMC(R) replica hex-drive wheels front and rear
- High-traction racing compound rear tires and inserts
- Championship short course racing truck body
- Composite battery hold-down strap fits NiMH & LiPo battery packs
- Realistic front and rear bumpers with AE logo rear mud flaps
- Molded composite low-CG chassis with increased strength
- 14 precision rubber sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank "coplanar" steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front & rear
- Many Factory Team & Reedy option parts already available!