NEW! SC8.2e Ready-To-Run
July 9, 2012
The SC8.2e Ready-To-Run is in a Class of its Own!
1:8 Scale Ready-To-Run 4WD Electric Off Road Race Truck
Modeled after Robby Wood's short-course race truck as raced in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series, the SC8.2e RTR takes the next evolutionary step in Team Associated's 1:8 scale short-course line by adding the new performance suspension developed on our R.O.A.R. National Championship-winning RC8.2 buggy.
The SC8.2e RTR includes high-performance features like the XP SC1300-BL brushless electronic speed control with High Power Connector, and a powerful Reedy 2000kv brushless motor. Also included is the XP 2.4GHz radio system with the high-torque S2008MG metal-gear servo that provides clean and consistent control.
The SC8.2e RTR was designed to meet the scale specifications of the 1:1 short-course race trucks. It's all there, from the scale suspension travel, to the roll-cage tube diameter, to the functional mud flaps. The result is the SC8.2e RTR, a creation of an unparalleled scale experience at the top level of performance.
SC8.2e RTR Features:
- Factory-finished Lucas Slick Mist body
- New Method Race Wheels© designed to fit most popular 1:10 scale short-course racing tires
- Functional roll cage with integral dirt shields
- Waterproof XP SC1300-BL brushless electronic speed control with High Power Connector (2S-4S LiPo compatible)
- Powerful Reedy 2000kv brushless motor
- XP 2.4Ghz radio system with high torque S2008MG metal gear servo
- Updated RC8.2 racing suspension geometry
- 16mm Big Bore molded composite shock bodies with aluminum shock caps and rubber shock boots
- Low center-of-gravity 3mm thick 7075 aluminum shock towers
- Hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Caster blocks adjust 14, 16, or 18 degrees with molded inserts
- Molded suspension pivot bushings for adjustable pivot height
- 4.30:1 ratio gearboxes
- Functional and realistic front and rear bumpers with mud flaps
- Large speed control mounting area raised off of the chassis to allow for easy mounting of common speed controllers with convenient switch-mounting boss
- Padded battery tray holds two 7.4V battery packs or one 14.8V battery pack, with three hook-and-loop straps for secure mounting
- Enclosed receiver box for optimum electronics placement
- Aluminum steering knuckles for improved durability
- Lightweight and durable 3.5mm drivetrain
- Receiver, servo, and battery tray remove from car in one piece for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Steel alloy turnbuckles
- Convenient wire routing keeps critical electronic wires out of drivetrain components and simplifies disassembly
- Includes 17-tooth pinion gear and 46-tooth molded spur gear
Available: August 2012
UPC: 784695 809345