Shipping Rates & Returns
All international, expedited, oversized, and orders containing HazMat items will be quoted with all available options during the checkout process.
- All items to be returned must be new and unused in original packaging.
- Opened items cannot be returned.
- Items must have been purchased from Associated Electrics within the last 30 days.
- No used, opened, discontinued or refurbished items, or items on web specials will be accepted.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Items to be exchanged will be treated as a return and a new order with appropriate shipping charged.
- Allow ten business days from receipt of your item for your refund to be processed.
Please return the item(s) along with a copy of the invoice, your full name, address, email address, phone number and a note stating why the item is being returned to:
26021 Commercentre Drive
Lake Forest, CA 92630